Monday, October 5, 2009

-Off to Silverlake.

This painting below has been posted in various stages and pieces on this blog for months now. Since my show is coming up in a few days I figured I'd expose it fully. There's a "back talk" feature at Juxtapoz.com where I was given a list of questions and now can't bare to reread my answers.

"Milkmaids Daughter" 20x30" oil on wood.
There are a few other interview questions coming up in the following days courtesy of Drew Ford of Last Rites Gallery and Andrew Hosner of Thinkspace Gallery.
See you in Los Angeles.
esao

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick George said...

absolutely gorgeous.

October 5, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Patrick George said...

will ThinkSpace be offering any prints during the show?

October 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger esao said...

Thanks Patrick. I'm not sure about that. I'll be doing some prints though.

October 5, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Patrick George said...

would love to see Seaqueen and Nymphs as prints someday

October 5, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excited for LA Show- see you there!

October 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home