Monday, September 28, 2009

-Thinkspace pt.3

The work for the show is shipped off so you can contact Andrew Hosner over at Thinkspace Gallery (contact[at]sourharvest.com) to see work from my show with Tony Philippou. He's from NYC too, and it'll be cool to finally meet him in LA.


Here is another piece from the show

"Remy's Ascension"- 18"x18" oil on wood. Click image to see it a bit bigger.

Found a really nice place in Greenpoint Brooklyn which I will be moving tomorrow. Hopefully I can get more work done in a bigger space. I'm very excited.
esao

9 Comments:

Blogger Ricardo Betancourt said...

Congrats on finishing Esao. I love the lighting on the clouds from the posted painting.

September 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Payton said...

Dude, teach me. Pleeeease.

September 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

So glad youll be back in LA! Cant wait to see all your work in person.

September 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Sebastien Millon said...

So glad to hear you found a place.

Great job on Remy's Ascension, love it!!! Hope the show in LA is lots of fun, wish I could be there.

September 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Scar Black said...

that's awesome... i love it!

October 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Patrick George said...

Much Success on your show! Cant get enough of your work bro, I have three of your prints hanging on my wall next to a Ray Caesar and Marion Pecks "Little Lamb"

October 3, 2009 at 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

So excited for the show! I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to see your work in person. Ahh!

October 5, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger esao said...

Nice! thanks everyone. @Stevie and Kristi I'll see you at the show.

October 5, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger esao said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home