Saturday, October 11, 2008

-Dear Science

Soybeans 5th birthday


The Tv On The Radio guys are touring around and I did some simple 2 color shirts for them.

The title of their new Album is Dear Science so I drew up this fish.
I have no idea what color schemes they used, these's were what I gave them.
Here's another one.


I've officially realized I am not a blogger. For no reason spending 15 minutes resizing some photos and typing some text takes me ages.

My September was spent like this...

courtesy of Tom
esao.

6 Comments:

Blogger The S stands for S said...

Happy Birthday to Soybean :D

And thanks for your lovely art!

October 11, 2008 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger chrystal chan said...

Your Soybean is such a cutie in that photo that I almost cried. Happy bday soybean

October 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am going through a ruff time right now. Your site made my day. Your work is simply free flowing relaxed fun. You are an inspiration. Thanks.

October 18, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

birthday dog photo made me laugh for a good twenty seconds. its my desktop background replacing the cover you did for House of Mystery which had been up for about a month. keep up the outstanding work!!!

October 20, 2008 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this picture, of Soybean. Even when I'm in the most bummy mood, it makes me feel so much better.

December 6, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

layered and with delicate but wide English laces mother of bride dress and of course had wide silk ruffling at the neck and on the sleeves plus size wedding dress At the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles, plus size wedding dress

June 21, 2011 at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home