Monday, February 16, 2009

-Dog Days

Self Portrait, oil on paper. 1999.


I found an old tape with some stop motion animation i did while at SVA. I only took it for a semester and it was more focused on model making then animating. Here's one of the clumsy test shots I did.

More weird videos that I've done can be seen here.


Also found this logo/design which I did for a block party here in Brooklyn a few years ago. It was a music benefit for B.A.R.C and Rational Animal shelter.

I know I keep posting old stuff. Gotta stay true to the "every Monday" thing.
sorry,
esao

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

new/old- love the posts either way

February 16, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Timothy Frailey said...

Very cool. I actually like seeing the old stuff, it shows how much you have progressed and changed in style over time. I am glad you are keeping your word either way, it gives me something to look for at the beginning of the week.

February 17, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger jose emroca flores said...

Big fan of your work. Looking forward to your show in LA.

February 18, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the most bizarre self portraits I've seen. Looks great.

February 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Vladimir said...

Oh man, that stop-motion video is great! I am always thinking of animating my drawings, but that whole lame "not enough time" excuse prevails...

February 19, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Ricardo Betancourt said...

Yea just keep posting. Great stuff. Don't kill Esao Mondays.

February 19, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home